Exercise to reduce belly fat for female at home
Abdominal exercises target the four abdominal muscle groups, you will need to adhere to them to get a tight abdomen and strong muscles, and this type of exercise maintains the stability of the spine and pelvis and reduces back pain.
1. Side plank
The exercise targets the back and abdominal muscles together, enhancing the elongation of the spine. Here are the steps:
1. Lie on your left side, keeping your elbow directly below it.
2. Make sure your shoulder and forearm are perpendicular to your body.
3. Bring your feet together or put one in front of the other.
4. Tighten your abdominal muscles, and lift your hips off the floor.
5. Keep still for 30 - 45 seconds, then rest, and repeat the exercise with the other side.
2. Boat pose
The exercise focuses mainly on the lower abdominal muscles. Here are the steps:
1. Start sitting straight, bending your knees and feet.
2. Lie back, then lift your legs off the floor.
3. Extend your arms straight, palms facing up.
4. Make sure your body is in a V-shape.
5. Stay still for 30 seconds, then rest, and repeat the exercise.
3. Plank crawl out
The arm and leg muscles are engaged along with the abdominal muscles in the exercise, adding intensity and resistance. Follow these steps:
1. Stand straight with feet together.
2. Bend your hips, and try to touch the floor with your hands.
3. Walk your hands slightly forward into the push-up position.
4. Crawl again, and return to the starting position by slowly moving your hands back while raising your hips to the ceiling.
5. When your feet are flat on the ground; Bend your hips, and raise your body to return to a standing position.
4. Flutter kick
Make sure to maintain your stability when performing the exercise for 20 seconds, then rest 20 seconds, and repeat the exercise steps more than once, here are the details:
1. Lie on your back, with your arms outstretched.
2. Make sure your palms are on the floor, and your legs are also extended.
3. Keep the pressure on the lower back, and raise your legs so that your feet are above the ground.
4. Move your feet to make small movements, including raising one leg and lowering the other at the same time.
5. Reverse the movement, and continue to move the feet alternately.
5. Spider-Man plank
Hold the position for 30 seconds, and rest for 20 seconds when performing the exercise. Here are the steps:
1. Get down into a plank position, resting on your forearms and toes.
2. Make sure your elbows are directly below your shoulders, and your body forms a straight line.
3. Bring your left knee and left foot forward and out to the side as much as possible.
4. Pause and hold for 2 seconds, then return to the starting position.
5. Repeat the exercise on the other side, and continue to alternate.
6. Heel tap
Keep doing the exercise for 30 seconds, then rest for 20 seconds. Here are the details:
1. Lie on your back on the floor with your knees bent and your feet flat on the floor.
2. Lift your neck and head off the floor, and use your abdominal muscles to move the body sideways.
3. Rotate your body to the left, and press your left hand to reach your left heel.
4. Turn your body to the right, and press your right hand on your right heel.
5. Keep alternating on both sides, and repeat the exercise several times.
7. Leg Lifts
Keep the lower back in contact with the ground during the exercise, and you can use the exercise ball to increase strength and resistance, here are the steps:
1. Lie on the floor with your head facing the ceiling, and your feet straight in front of you.
2. Make sure your lower back is in contact with the ground, and maintain your stability throughout the exercise.
3. Lift your legs off the floor, and move your feet up and down alternately.
4. You can put the ball between the feet, and then move them up and down alternately.
Keep the knees bent throughout the movement. To increase the intensity, lower the leg and torso as low as possible without touching the ground before sitting. Here are the steps:
1. Lie on your back on the floor, with your legs straight out in front of you.
2. Sit down, and touch your heels as you bring your knees toward your chest.
3. Go down with your legs straight back on the floor.
4. Sit again, and repeat the exercise several times during the day.
9. Toe Touches
Try to reach your toes as much as you can, while keeping your hamstrings tight. Here are the steps:
1. Lie on your back with your legs pointing toward the ceiling.
2. Go upstairs and try to touch the toes.
3. Go back down and repeat the movement several times.
4. Bend your toes toward your face to engage your lower abdominal muscles in the exercise.
5. Rest, and repeat the exercise several times during the day.
leg exerciseexercise to reduce belly fat for female at homearm workouts for womenkegel exercises for womenab workouts for womencore exercises for womenworkout transformation femalebeginner chest workout femaleweight training transformation femaleupper body dumbbell workout femalewomen's barbell workout routinearm dumbbell workout female